We Care Inspection Plan
We’ve teamed up with Top Dawg Home Inspectors to provide additional protection for your new home purchase!
The builders at Amblebrook are outstanding and build a top-quality home. But even good builders can occasionally miss something. Having an extra pair of eyes can be very beneficial. It is of added value when those extra pair of eyes are trained professional inspectors. We are pleased to announce we are offering “WE CARE Protection” for new home construction. We have worked with Top Dawg home inspectors for many years. We frequently recommend them to our clients buying “resale homes”. Together, we have developed the “WE CARE Inspection Plan”!
WE CARE Inspection Plan is available to our Amblebrook clients only. You will receive:
- A joint pre-settlement inspection with an ASHI certified home inspector.
- A digital record of the inspection and details of any concerns. You can provide the report to the builder so they can take corrective action prior to you moving into your new home.
- A 2nd inspection! Prior to your 1-year anniversary. An inspector will assist you with your year end home review and assist you in developing your “punch list” for the builder follow up.
Regular pricing from Top Dawg would be:
- Initial pre-settlement inspection $500.00
- 2nd inspection visit $295.00
Special Pricing for our valued clients $495.00
To take advantage of this program you will need to:
- Advise the builder that you are working with the WENSEL Team and that we are representing your interests as a “buyer’s agent”.
Or simply contact us directly to assist you with your home purchase and added protection.